- Technical Support Organization(TSO) for Detailed Project Report Preparation for Integrated Watershed Management Programme
- National Level Monitoring (NLM) of Rural Development Programmes of the Government of India CSES is empanelled as an Institutional National Level Monitor of the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India. The following programmes of the Ministry of Rural Development and Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation are monitored by the NLMs. (i) Mahatma Gandhi Natioanl Rural Employment Porgramme, (ii) National Rural Livelihood Mission, (iii) Aajeevika (Skills), (iv) Indira Awas Yojana (v)National Social Assistance Programme (vi) Integrated Watershed Management Programme, (vii) Drinking Water Schemes and (viii) Nirmal Bharat Abhiyan.
- Sustainability Evaluation Survey (SES) in Water Supply and Sanitation Schemes (Jalanidhi Phase-II Batch 1)
- Recently completed the Study on the functioning of maintenance tribunals and appellate tribunals constituted under the maintenance and welfare of parents and senior citizens act. Report is available at http://www.swd.kerala.gov.in/images/VIKASBHAVAN/FUNCTIONINGO.pdf
- Study of the Economic Impact Study of the Access to Livelihoods Programme in India of the Leonard Cheshire Disability
- Ten Year Vision and Corporate Plan for the Kerala State Coir Corporation
- Global Adult Tobacco Survey (GATS II)in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Puthucherry
- Need Assessment Study and Preparation of Development Plan of three Local Governments in Kerala for KLGSDP, Government of Kerala